On Monday 6th February a packed room at the National Liberal Club took part in a forum on Belarus, co-hosted by Liberal Youth and Liberal International British Group. The event covered a wide range of the problems the country currently faces; such as an oppressive dictatorship, lack of human rights and failing economy.
- Updated Europol Data: Less Than 1% of Terrorist Attacks by Muslims fb.me/2tK7nXzpf 13 hours ago
- In 2015 Nick Clegg may be in the right place at the right time again fb.me/1WHygr2XK 16 hours ago
- "8. The Lib Dems are starting to get better than the Conservatives at presenting themselves as a party of... fb.me/A14FiAGh 1 day ago
- dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2…... fb.me/FvBTF6Q2 6 days ago
- STOP PRESS: Telegraph describes Tory party as "shambles" over Europe policy... fb.me/Sr0Trmqr 1 week ago