We are pleased to announce that London Liberal Youth will be holding elections for an interim Regional Executive to serve from July until we have a chance to organise our AGM in November, which will be asked to formally approve and elect a Regional Executive for 2013.
To find out more about the roles up for election check out this link:
- Vice Chair
- Finance & Fundraising Officer
- Social Secretary/Events Officer
- Diversity Officer
- Membership Development Officer
- Women’s Outreach Officer
- Press & Communications Officer
- Campaigns Committee (6 members)
- Policy Forum (up to 12 members)
Elections will take place online (by email), and will be open later this month.
Manifestos should be sent to londonregionalchair[at]liberalyouth.org and will be displayed online from Monday 9th July.
You will also need to submit the following details with your manifesto:
- Your Name
- Your Membership Number
- Your Local Party
- The position for which you wish to stand
- Your Email address
- Your Phone Number
- Your Postal Address